Thursday, December 20, 2007

Poncho and Sweater Patterns Available Free!



I just found out that Barnes & Noble has a new website - www.quamut.com - that features projects from some "how-to" books. Two of my projects, from two different Lark books, are now available for free on their site! (WIth my permission, of course.) This first one, from Fabulous Crocheted Ponchos, is called "Faux Sheepskin Poncho. I made it with Berroco Suede and Berroco Softee, to get the sheepskin look.




The second project, from the book New Crochet, is the Fanciful Mesh Sweater. It's made in one piece - no seams - from the bottom up, then the sleeves are added on. And best of all, it stretches! Also, I tell how to customize it to your liking.
Check these two patterns out! And send me pictures if you make them!


Faux Sheepskin Poncho: http://www.quamut.com/quamut/crochet_project_faux_sheepskin_poncho

Fanciful Mesh Sweater: http://www.quamut.com/quamut/crochet_project_asymmetrical_mesh_sweater

2 comments:

Vashti Braha said...

Thanks for the quamut info, this is the first I've heard of it. Tried your link to the asymmetrical mesh top and it's not working but it's a great design!!

Marty Miller said...

Thanks for letting me know about the broken link. I think I've fixed it, finally! :-)