Sunday, August 31, 2008

Strapped For Bags


When I am playing with yarn, one of my favorite projects is making bags - all sorts of bags - totes, shopping bags, purses, carry-alls, etc. I make them in all different shapes and sizes, using all different kinds of yarns and fibers. I felt them, or crochet them with a tight stitch, or make them lacy. It's fun to experiment, and it's fun to use other designers' patterns. And I know that I'm not the only one who does this. And, now, the good news is - the same designers who gave you Straight from the Hip are now giving you 3 volumes (Yes, 3 volumes!) of Strapped for Bags. It's our newest self-publishing venture. Our first volume, featuring 7 designs, is available NOW. We plan to publish one volume a month for the next 2 months. Check out the bags on the cover, and go to http://www.SFTDOnline.com for more info!
Available for downloading now!

No comments: